[nabs-l] inaccessibility in the class may end up costing me apassing grade!

annajee82 at gmail.com annajee82 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 01:24:53 UTC 2015

Abby,
Thanks for the update.  Sounds like you are on track.
I will say Kennedy to your comment.  The NFB is trying to work on this.  Perhaps in this particular situation it may be a simple issue with the professor, I am not sure.  But all this inaccesibility stuff can be resolved if we work for it.  The purpose of Aim High (formerly TEACH act) is to create guidelines for schools so that we don't have to just keep our heads up and not change the situation.  We can change the situation.

Anna