[nabs-l] The Blind Experience

Kevin Andrews kevin.andrews94 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 21:42:21 UTC 2015

Hey all,

I'm in my final year of undergrad at Central Michigan University. Over
the past few days I've been setting up The Blind Experience. My goal
with this site is to chronicle the experiences and often wacky
encounters myself and other blind people contend with on a pretty
regular basis through humorous and educational anecdotes. If anyone is
interested in contributing, I'd be thrilled to have you. Please shoot
me an email off list to kevin.andrews94 at Gmail.com. Just tell me a
little about yourself, where you're from and we'll go from there.

Check it out and let me know your thoughts!

http://www.theblindexperience.com

--
Best Regards,
Kevin Andrews