[nabs-l] Questions about using Book share and note taking while reading

Carlos Montas carlos.montas at att.net
Tue Oct 6 10:45:29 UTC 2015

I have questions about book share. First of all is there a way that you can download a book onto the computer and separate the book into chapters? How many of you use Daisy formatted books on the computer? While using Daisy books do you find it easier than using MP3 or other formats? Note taking strategies would you suggest when reading a book in either Daisy format or MP3 format? I also have a braille sense and I use braille as well. Thanks a lot for your assistance.