[nabs-l] Robo Braille

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 18:54:27 UTC 2015

You can also use the web site if you are interested in different
conversion options they offer.  A simple google search will pull up
the web site where you can upload a file, pick your options, and
submit it to the server to be converted and emailed to you.  The email
is also listed there FYI.

While I am not a moderator of the list, I hope I can point out that
google is very handy for figuring out pretty simple answers to
questions such as this.  I've seen a lot of these kinds of threads on
multiple lists which go unanswered or ignored because it is just
clutter for a lot of readers.  It's generally helpful for a list, and
more helpful to you as you get your answer more directly, to try
finding answers with google yourself first.  It is different if you
can't find it or the issue isn't something that has been written about
online, but I can say from experience that "robo braille" in google
will pop the link you need right up at the top of your search in less
than 30 seconds.  I hope I'm not intruding too much by saying this,
and hope this was received as a friendly reminder to do basic research
when you can independently manage it.