[nabs-l] Joining local chapters

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Fri Sep 18 21:30:48 UTC 2015

I don't think anyone who knows you would question your commitment to
the Federation.  And ... this isn't a matter of being right or wrong
for anyone -- or it shouldn't be.

Can you talk to your State President, maybe he can get the difficult
local President to back down a little, and accept things as they are.

Dave

E-Mail:  dandrews at visi.com or david.andrews at nfbnet.org