[nabs-l] College Expenses that Blind Students Encounter.

Gerardo Corripio gera1027 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 11:55:28 UTC 2016

Speaking from my university days, hecause Mexico doesn't have like in the States, Vlindmess services, one has to pay for technology one might need, because the concept of readers is nonexistant, family generally tape-recorded required reading thus one has to cover the cost of blank cassetes at least back in the late 90s/early 2000s when I was majoring in Psychology; how does one books too etc. Good luck in your presentation!

Gera
Enviado desde mi iPhone 4S