[nabs-l] Extension: Learning Ally National Achievement award Scholarship

Abigail Lanier lanier.abigail at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 22:20:01 UTC 2016

Hi students,

May 31st is now the deadline to apply for the Learning ally Mary P. Oenslager Scholastic Achievement Award.

Mary P. Oenslager was a friend of Anne Macdonald, our founder. She began contributing to Learning Ally, formerly RFB&D, in 1953 and, in 1959, helped us establish the Scholastic Achievement Awards program, personally funding the awards. Mary P. Oenslager shaped the program and enjoyed getting to know the winners each year. In addition to her financial support, she was an active volunteer, serving on our Board of Directors, and actively recruited individual and corporate supporters.

You can apply and view more details about the scholarship at the link below:
http://www.learningally.org/NAA/Application-SAA.aspx <http://www.learningally.org/NAA/Application-SAA.aspx>

Abigail Lanier
Learning Ally
College Success Program Mentor Coordinator
Manhattan Studio Production Assistant
C: 910-520-4337