[nabs-l] Book help for college

Cricket Bidleman cricketbidleman at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 16:20:11 UTC 2016

Exactly. That and the fact that someone has to put the pages in and
proofread the scan for you. So you're getting two books and endless
hours of labor for the price of one book. And since you can sell that
book back, you're basically getting everything for free anyway. Seems
like you couldn't get a much better deal, within reason. Blind people
don't necessarily have it easy, though some most certainly do, but we
do get so much more help and work than we give people credit for. That
being said, equal access is important, but the number of people who
work to make that happen is truly awe-inspiring.