[nabs-l] Getting Feedback on Graded Work

Karl Martin Adam kmaent1 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 23:27:57 UTC 2016

Where possible I submit my papers electronically and get comments
written in.  I prefer it when they write the comments in the text
itself in brackets because I can't use the comments in word on my
Apex.  If they require a hard coppy paper, I usually ask a family
member, significant other, or friend to read me the comments and
only ask the professor if it's hard to read their handwriting.
For exams that I don't get to take home, I usually go up to the
professor after class and have them read me the comments.

HTH,
Karl