[nabs-l] NABS blog post for August

Bryan Duarte (Student) Bryan.Duarte at asu.edu
Fri Aug 19 18:33:02 UTC 2016

Greetings NABS from your communications committee. This month we are proud to post a powerful story by Alosha Moore titled "Anyone can handle horses". We would like to thank  Alosha for sharing his incredible story and encourage you all to read it. Remember every month we will be posting awesome stories to our blog so stay tuned. I would also like to invite you to send me your own unique experience or ideas for the next awesome NABS blog post. All submissions can be emailed to me directly at bjduarte at asu.edu<mailto:bjduarte at asu.edu>. You can read Alosha's story by following the link below.

http://nabslink.org/content/anyone-can-handle-horses

Thank you,
Bryan Duarte National Association of Blind Students
Board member, Communications Committee chair

Bryan Duarte software engineer
ASU Computer Science Ph.D candidate
National Association of Blind Students Board Member
QwikEyes CEO http://www.qwikeyes.com/

“let nothing disturb you, let nothing frighten you, all things are passing away: God never changes. patience obtains all things. whoever has God lacks nothing; God alone suffices.”
-- St. Teresa of Avila