[nabs-l] dealing with flow charts

Ka Yat Li ka.yat.li at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 02:44:39 UTC 2016

Hi Jameyanne:

Take a look at the Mind Node app for IOS. It's a mind mapping app that
is fully accessible with Voiceover. You can easily create diagrams with
different branches by specifying connections and labels. The app
automatically organizes everything neatly so you don't have to worry
about moving items manually around. Also, you can import diagrams or
export them to another format so you can share the diagrams.

http://mindnode.com/

has more information.

Hope this helps.

Ka Li