[nabs-l] music databases and streaming music services

KENNEDY STOMBERG kestomberg at coe.edu
Wed Dec 7 12:48:24 UTC 2016

Ashley,

What type of device are you using? Services like Pandora and Spotify tend to work better with IOS devices than  with JAWS.
One service that I think is accessible on both computers and phones is iHearrt Radio. This allows you to stream live radio stations, but you can also create your  own like you can on Pandora. And it's free to get an account and use. You do need an account to be able to create your own stations, otherwise, you can only listen to the Live Radio stations.
I have also heard that Apple Music and Google Play Music are accessible, but I think that they might require monthly subscriptions that you have to pay for.

Good luck in your search for accessible music databases!
Kennedy

Kennedy Stomberg
(218)295-2391