[nabs-l] iMessage question

Nesma Aly nesmaaly123 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 23:30:00 UTC 2016

Hi,
Are you using an Iphone or Ipod?
If you are using an Iphone, go to settings, messages, and make sure that
iMessages are turned on. The other thing I can think of is making sure that
you are sending and receiving messages with either your cell number or
iCloud email address.
If you have anymore questions please feel free to contact me.
Nesma