[nabs-l] College student needed

Kathryn Webster, NABS President nabs.president at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 21:57:14 UTC 2016

Students,

Please read the below message. If interested, please contact the
coordinators.

Researchers at Educational Testing Service (ETS) would like to identify a
pre-service teacher (college student) who is blind who could participate in
a focus group study about a new teacher licensure assessment we are working
on.  We would pay an honorarium and all travel expenses.  The person must be
available for participation in a face-to-face meeting in Princeton, New
Jersey all day Wednesday 18 January 2017 and a half day on Thursday 19
January (traveling 17 January  as necessary).  The person should be
currently enrolled in a teacher preparation program and be a user of
braille.  Please contact Carlos Cavalie (ccavalie at ets.org
<mailto:ccavalie at ets.org> ) and copy Eric Hansen (ehansen at ets.org
<mailto:ehansen at ets.org> ) as soon as possible.

Thanks,