[nabs-l] Accessibility of doodle scheduling

Cindy clb5590 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 18:26:43 UTC 2016

Hi, I have no problem setting up a poll. I choose to write dates in edit boxes rather than pick them from a calendar so perhaps the calendar is not accessible, I'm not sure.  It is awesome! You can download a spreadsheet and quickly learn the time when the most people are available. If you're in a group, try to get them to use doodle  as some alternatives like when to meet are not accessible.

Cindy Bennett
2nd Year Ph.D. Student, Human Centered Design and Engineering
University of Washington

clb5590 at gmail.com

Treasurer of the national Federation of the blind of Washington, an affiliate of the national Federation of the blind.