[nabs-l] Braille input mode on iPhone 6

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 22:38:28 UTC 2016

 Hi all,

I love using braille input on my iPhone, but I admittedly have not used it
in a while. When I tried to use it earlier today, I found that it no longer
position itself and screen away mode. It only works in tabletop. I tried
turning off my orientation lock, though it has worked  on in the past. No
change. I also tried to calibrating the keys and tabletop mode to see if
that might make a difference, and looked up an article online to see if
that had helpful tips. I don't know what is causing this and how to fix it.
I primarily like to use braille input mode while I am out and about,   So
using it and screen away mode would be really helpful. Any tips or
knowledge about this would be greatly received. Thanks.

--
Kaiti Shelton
University of Dayton-Music Therapy

"You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back!"