[nabs-l] focus braille display with the ipad

Kelsey Nicolay piano.girl0299 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 13:41:18 UTC 2016

Hello,
I just got an ipad for Christmas.  I also purchased the Focus 14
blue Braille display to use with it.  This is my first ipad, so I
will admit that I don't know too much about Voiceover or anything
like that.  I was wondering if anyone on this list has a Focus
blue that they use with their Ios device who would be willing to
work with me on it.  My dad is sighted and uses Android devices,
so he does not know a lot about Voiceover either.  Therefore, if
anyone has this display paired with their Ios device, please
contact me offlist.
Thank you,
Kelsey Nicolay