[nabs-l] National Federation of the Blind Scholarships

Sami Osborne ligne14 at verizon.net
Wed Jan 13 02:30:59 UTC 2016

Hi Bre and all,

Thank you for your email.  I actually would like to become a
language interpreter or translator in the future, so translating
the scholarship application might be a good experience and
practice for me.  I speak Spanish fluently, having studied it in
school for 9 years, and haven't gotten to practice lately, so
doing some translations would be awesome.  I was not aware of
anyone doing the Spanish translation, as nothing was posted to
this list asking for volunteers, and I haven't heard of it from
anyone else.  Does anyone know how I can become a Spanish
translator for the NFB? If you don't know personally, do you know
of anyone that I can contact? I know that the scholarship
application is already translated, I'm just saying for the
future, such as maybe translating next year's application and or
other relevant NFB information.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Sami