[nabs-l] National Convention: Roomate search

Michael D Ausbun mausbun at unr.edu
Mon Jan 18 22:18:24 UTC 2016

Greetings everyone!
	As the national Convention draws nearer, the season for locating roommates does as well. With that, my girlfriend and I would like to find one or two people who may be interested in sharing a room, and splitting the cost. I have already reserved a room at the main hotel, on a lower floor–anyone who was at the convention last year knows; upper floors take forever to get to. The cost per night is $83, so when split between three or four people, the price is relatively reasonable for a student on a budget. If you are interested, you can either email me off list mausbun at nevada.unr.edu or text me at (775)432-8789.
Hope to hear back from you soon,
Respectfully,
Michael Ausbun
Nevada