[nabs-l] Small colleges

Kaley Jemison kcj21 at bellsouth.net
Sat Jan 23 01:14:34 UTC 2016

I too went to a small college in Florida. Although my office of students with disabilities always had a new counselor every year they really worked hard and help me get everything accessible. Small colleges have a nice community feeling everyone gets to know you and you become familiar with everyone at least by name however they don't always have the amenities of larger colleges

Sent from my iPhone