[nabs-l] A Struggling Blind Student Looking for Some Advice

Karl Martin Adam kmaent1 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 22:42:53 UTC 2016

Dear Elizabeth,

NVDA can use different voices.  I'm not sure how the audio thing
would work either because if you could record your answers it
seems to me you could just as easily dictate them to a scribe.
If it makes sense to you though, it is possible to record
different file types on the stream.  If you don't know how to do
this, give Humanware tech support a call.  They are very helpfull
and would be happy to walk you through anything about getting
files from your stream to your professor that you would like to
know.

Best,
Karl