[nabs-l] Uber

Tony Sohl tonysohl at samobile.net
Sat Jan 30 19:46:38 UTC 2016

Hi folks, as far as we are aware the app is somewhat accessible but I
to9ok it off my phone and whe I tried to0 work iwith it it's somwhat
accessible, but if other people have had good experiences then let me
know. If not then we need to write the developers of these apps and
encourage them to make it accessible. ophone

--
Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and
petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the