[nabs-l] NVDA and Windows Live mail

Helga Schreiber helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 22:23:08 UTC 2016

Hi all! How are you all? I'm thinking in using  NVDA in order to check my mom's computer and so on. I am using JAWS and VoiceOver in order to do my studies.  However, NVDA I want to use it in order to check other Windows computer since they don't have JAWS.  So can anyone help me download the NVDA  screen. Reader in a thumb drive in order to take it places and cheek other people computer? I wil really  appreciate it  lot. Now regarding Windows live mail, I have Windows  live mail, but I don't know which version I have. I want  to install Windows live mail in my mom's computer in order for her to use it and teach her how o to use the email client. Where do I find the specific  Windows live mail in order to download it? For me, someone. Did it so I really don't know  how to do it? I'm not a tech savvy person in, so I appreciate any help you guys can offer me. I will really appreciate it a lot! If you want you can contact me off list  regarding this matter in order to not clutter the list! I look forward in hearing from you soon. Thanks and God bless!!

Helga Schreiber

Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind Students.
Phone:  (561) 706-5950
Email: helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
Sent from my iPhone