[nabs-l] I have a fear that I've lost confidence in myself.

Sandra Gayer sandragayer7 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 19:32:37 UTC 2016

Hello Mariya, You're not the only visually impaired person to feel
like that in new surroundings. With me, it's mobility. That's always
the most difficult piece of the puzzle to acquire in a new building or
living space. Did you make notes during your training about ways of
conducting yourself which would transfer over to different cookers,
for example?

You know what they say about confidence? Just pretend you've got some
for a bit and something will spark!

Very best wishes,
Sandra.