[nabs-l] College research in seeking input

KENNEDY STOMBERG kestomberg at coe.edu
Wed Jul 6 16:57:50 UTC 2016

Hello!
I would like to take this time to say that I absolutely agree with Joe! There are a billion and one things to consider when researching colleges. What is Financial Aid like? Is it smabbl or large? Does it have the program you want to pursue? Are the people friendly? Will you be happy there? For me, Disabbility Services was a very minor component of my college search. I figured that no matter what, I would find a way to work with the DSS office.  I'm glad I didn't think about it too much. The DSS Office is fantastic now, but when I first went to college, it was not as good as it could have been.  I'm glad that this gave me the opportunity to advocate for my needs. I feel that this makes me better prepared for my future. I hope I didn't overwhelm you! Just some things to  think about. :)
Good luck in your college search!
Kennedy

Kennedy Stomberg
(218)295-2391