[nabs-l] A Few Dropbox Questions

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 22:23:18 UTC 2016

Hi, Vejas,

I believe swiping up/down with one finger on the item you're trying to
delete should give you that option, just like when you're deleting an
email or something else.  Sorry I can't answer your question about the
Apex as I'm a Sense user, but I hope this solves the IPhone half of
the issue for you.

On 7/9/16, Vejas Vasiliauskas via NABS-L <nabs-l at nfbnet.org> wrote:
> Hi All,
> I had a few questions about Dropbox.
> Firstly, I would like to know how you can delete folders and
> files on the IPhone app.  I found a more actions menu, which
> gives the option of creating another folder, but could not find a
> way to delete anything.
> I would also like to know, for these of you who are Braille note
> Apex users, have you had any luck with Dropbox?
> Thanks,
> Vejas

> NABS-L:

Kaiti Shelton