[nabs-l] Career Aptitude Tests

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 21:14:37 UTC 2016

Hi All,
I know this isn't completely blindness-related, but I would like
to know if anyone knows of any good-quality and accessible career
aptitude tests.  I know that you can just type it into Google,
and I have taken a test in this way, but was wondering if anyone
knew of good recommendations.  When I enter college next month, I
will get support from my career center, but I want to do a little
exploration on my own first.
The career aptitude test that I already took wasn't very
accurate, and the results did not fully match the questions
asked.
Thanks,
Vejas