[nabs-l] Recording for the talent show and this year's NABS members

Sami Osborne ligne14 at verizon.net
Wed Jul 13 07:29:35 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I hope all your summers are going well.  I was just wondering
whether there is a link to this year's talent show at the NFB
Convention.  I would really love to hear the recording, because
I've never attended Convention before and am a huge music nerd as
well as a piano player myself.  I know that it's been posted
recently that David Dunphy was going to record it, but I haven't
seen him post a link to the recording here.

I'm also curious as to who are the new members in NABS? I know
that the new President is Kathryn Webster, (I saw it in her new
email signature,) but what about everyone else? No one's posted
the results of this year's election either.

I hope  you guys can get bcak to me on these questions.

Thanks and enjoy your summers,

Sami

Pdds.  I'm really sorry for waking all of you up so early, but
I'm in France right now visiting relatives and it's 93.30 AM here
as I'm writing this email.  :(