[nabs-l] Outlook 365 and JAWS

Logan Anderson logan4447 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 20:58:34 UTC 2016

In my case, and in the case of my university, the volume of mail sent to student accounts is very high because I attend a large university. It would not be practical to have it sent as a forward to my actual email address. In the case of looking for contacts it would also not be very useful, because my university is so large that I don't know all the contact info that I may need, and may have to look some of it up. Roughly 20,000 students go to my school, and there are over 180 different majors so that means that there are several different departments. I will try and look and see if the light version works better for me. Thank you for the hint.

Sent from my iPhone