[nabs-l] Illinois Office for blind services

Zachary N. Griego-Dreicer zdreicer at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 22:10:47 UTC 2016

 Hey, I am in school on the west side of Chicago and have the contact information for someone who might be able to help, I just texted it to you, I'm not sure how to reply with a contact card as an attachment, and not sure this lady wants her information in a public forum. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone 6 Using VoiceOver