[nabs-l] {Spam?} Accessible Platform for sending a mass amount, but personalized emails?

Miso Kwak kwakmiso at aol.com
Sun Mar 27 16:26:54 UTC 2016

Hello NABS listers,
I am trying to find a platform that allows me to send emails at bulk. I can of course do that on my personal email accounts, but I want my emails to be able to address each person by their personal name (e.g., Dear Sarah, Dear John, etc)
>From my understanding, doing so on my personal email at its respective platform (e.g., AOL or gmail) would be difficult. I will probably have to send one email at a time, which would be extremely time-consuming and inefficient.
If anyone has a suggestion for an accessible platform that will help me accomplish this task please share your experience and tips.
Thank you in advance.
Best,
Miso Kwak