[nabs-l] How to Deal With this Situation Regarding my Rehab Counselor

Joseph Hudson jhud7789 at outlook.com
Tue May 3 23:06:32 UTC 2016

Hello, I definitely agree with your statement completely as I know that the dark counselors have a lot of different clients, and some of them are just weird and flaky at times. And can we say some of them just don't understand our needs and wants and emails as I do and phone calls. But there again, my last one I didn't feel that he was as professional as he should be.
Joseph Hudson
Email
jhud7789 at gmail.com<mailto:jhud7789 at gmail.com>
I device support