[nabs-l] Kathryn webster for president.

nesma aly nesmaaly123 at gmail.com
Wed May 4 01:16:17 UTC 2016

Dear fellow Nabsters,
My Name is Nesma Aly and I serve on the Board of the Maryland Association of Blind Students. I am also one of the moderators for the NABS email list. I have had the pleasure of working with Kathryn Webster as part of my work on our Board. She is a joy to work with. She brings a lot of wonderful ideas to the table and shows exemplary leadership skills which inspire all of us. The time and dedication she puts in all of her work on MDABS's behalf will shine through in her work as NABS President.

During our annual board retreat, one of our focuses was recruitment. Our goal was 10 members. I was not very sure if I knew enough contacts to meet that goal. Kathryn gave me ways of good recruitment strategies and guided me to move forward. I now have recruited 4 students and am working on using these skills to get more students involved.  !)
I am very pleased to cast my vote for Kathryn as the next President of NABS, and I would encourage you to do the same.
Thanks,
Nesma

Sent from my iPhone