[nabs-l] Performing Arts Division Convention Showcase

Tessa Urban tfurban22 at gmail.com
Mon May 30 21:54:40 UTC 2016

Hello all,
My name is Tessa and I am from the state of Florida. I quite like
acting/singing. Though I am not a professional, I'm interested in
learning more about the nfb's performing arts. I'm not a blind
student, however I was going to be.
I thank you for any information concerning this and I look forward to
learning more at the convention!
God bless, Tessa