[nabs-l] What Are Your Experiences with the Iphone 7?

Simon sbonenfant2 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 20:25:52 UTC 2016

One critical thing the iPhone 7 has that previous models don't is no headphone jack, the iPhone 7 does not have a headphone jack built into it but it does have an adapter that you can use, so if you like using headphones and use them a lot then maybe this isn't the phone for you, also one other keynote is that you cannot use headphones and charger iPhone at the same time.

Sent from my iPhone