[nabs-l] NFB of IL Convention Pre-registration ends tonight.

Glenn III gmoore3rd at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 23:37:59 UTC 2016

​

       Good evening.

       This is Glenn Moore from the National Federation of the Blind of
Illinois.

       I just want to let you know that today is the final day to
preregister online for the NFB of Illinois State Convention with the
discounted $5 registration rate. If you want to come to convention but
can’t register today, you can, however register ‘at the door’ at convention
(regular rate is $15).

       Convention is, Friday October 28 through Sunday the 30th

       At the Naperville Marriott, 1801 Naper Blvd., Naperville, IL,
800-228-9290 (for room reservations).

       Convention info and details are at our website:

http://nfbofillinois.org/?page_id=207

       You (or someone you know who would like to attend) can pre-register
at:

http://nfbofillinois.org/?page_id=685

       After today, you can register Friday evening or Saturday morning (at
the regular registration rate).

I hope you can come.

Glenn Moore

Secretary, NFB of IL