[nabs-l] Participation Requested for a School Research Study

Kiana Harlan carolinarose422 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 03:23:32 UTC 2017

Hi!
I have a small favor to ask everyone. I am currently conducting a
study in my social work research class. It's on hiring and retention
with people who have disabilities. It's nothing that will be
published, as I am only in undergrad, but hopefully if it goes well, I
can continue it in my graduate studies. I have completed certification
to work with human participants, and I have permission of my
instructor to distribute this questionnaire. I would appreciate it if
you guys would be willing to take a few minutes to fill out the
survey. I will paste the link below. All responses will be
confidential, and no usernames will be collected from the responses.
The project is usually a group effort, but I decided to do mine on my
own, so I will be the only one who sees the responses. I'd also be
more than happy to send out copies of my paper once it is completed to
those of you who are curious about the findings.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeEG3Eazubh5787qYXZq6XmiUobYxJltVxhT5B-1bSRGtCaPw/viewform?c=0&w=1
If anyone has any questions or concerns about the study, feel free to ask!

Thanks,
Kiana Harlan