[nabs-l] "In-class" assignment

Jeanette jtorres3263 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 02:15:13 UTC 2017

I hesitate to anser this but I will. It looks to the professor and everyone
in the class that you gave up. You could have asked the professor for other
alternatives. When you don't attempt people may assume that you can't do it
in any way shape or form and that's how low expectations grow.
Jeanette Torres