[nabs-l] Efficiently Researching the ADA for Accessible Spaces

Chris Nestrud ccn at chrisnestrud.com
Tue Apr 18 16:30:59 UTC 2017

The LII / Legal Information Institute at Cornell University has a
website which is easy to navigate.

Specifically:

36 CFR Part 1191 - AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT (ADA) ACCESSIBILITY
GUIDELINES FOR BUILDINGS AND FACILITIES; ARCHITECTURAL BARRIERS ACT
(ABA) ACCESSIBILITY
GUIDELINES

https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/36/part-1191

There is also the ELECTRONIC CODE OF FEDERAL REGULATIONS at
https://www.ecfr.gov.

Chris