[nabs-l] number pertaining to braille paper

Annis, Tara annis1 at live.marshall.edu
Thu Aug 3 23:50:44 UTC 2017

Hello,

Does anyone know what the different numbers pertaining to braille embossing paper mean?  For example, the ViewPlus EmBraille I'm using requires around a #60, but I was not sure  how important this was when purchasing.  Yet, I wanted to find the least expensive paper, which was not from ViewPlus, but it is around #90. So, my question: is this a big difference?  Does the larger the number mean the thicker the paper or vice versa?

Thanks,
tara

Tara Annis
Phone: (304) 942-1119