[nabs-l] Has anyone used the Kindle app on the BrailleNote Touch?

sophie trist sweetpeareader at gmail.com
Sun Aug 27 04:22:58 UTC 2017

Hello NABS Friends,

I was wondering if anyone has experience with the Kindle app on the BrailleNote Touch. I just got my BN Touch a few weeks ago, and some of my school books are on Kindle. When I'm reading in the Kindle app, and also when I'm looking at PDF's on the Touch, it only displays one page at a time. This makes reading using the app very awkward and clunky, much less than on the iPhone, which flips pages automatically. Is there an easy way to flip pages, or to just read continuously using the BN Touch? Any help will be appreciated.

Best wishes,
Sophie