[nabs-l] My Latest Project

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 01:04:40 UTC 2017

hello Kelly and all,
thanks for posting this news about this to the list. you said that you
might be doing a article for this process/frobot for a newsletter. why
not send this article when you have it written also send it to the
braille monitor or the nfb national office for more publication of
this robot? it's just a suggestion. it would give you more pr news
about it and, also more about the stem process since it's also a part
of the nfb for both nabs and also for the nfb in the stem process.
it's just a suggestion. thanks again for sharing this and, I will talk
to you soon!

hugs,
amy