[nabs-l] Has anyone taken a geography class in college?

William Werwie werwiewilliama at staffordhigh.com
Tue Aug 29 18:07:43 UTC 2017

I took geography my freshmen year of high school. We didn't really use
atlases ​in class. But when we used maps to do worksheets or assignments, i
used google maps or whatever app cam standard on an iOS device...
As for the accommodations, my teacher would print out the power points and
i would just fill in the blanks on my notes at my own pace.

I hoped this helped!
-will werwie

On Tue, Aug 29, 2017 at 1:58 PM, erindaring--- via NABS-L <nabs-l at nfbnet.org