[nabs-l] Question about family and holiday break

Veronica R Gaspa veronica.gaspa at student.shu.edu
Tue Dec 26 15:05:29 UTC 2017

I think the best thing you can do is just keep trying to explain it to them. Also a good thing to do is show them, if you know you can do something on your own, but they try to step in to help, let them know you have it and be as insistent on that fact as you can. It just may take some time for them to get used to, but never give up! I hope this helps and I hope that you are having a wonderful holiday break!
Best,
Vee Gaspa