[nABS-L] IPhone 8 or iPhone 10

Matthew Gip matthewhgip at gmail.com
Sun Dec 31 17:25:08 UTC 2017

Hi Ian,

Both the iPhone 8 and iPhone X is definitely useful to its capacity. However, it really depends on what your preference is and what you’re more comfortable.

Best regards,
Matthew Gip
President, California Association of Blind Students
A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind of California
Phone: (559) 375-2068
Live The Life You Want!