[nabs-l] Greyhound

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 21:52:06 UTC 2017

Hi Ian,
I am not familiar with the Greyhound app.  I have taken Greyhound
once before, when I was at LCB student and had to independently
travel to Shreveport from Ruston for my out-of-town.  I googled
"greyhound customer service".  There are several numbers, but I
believe that this was an 800 number.  The number that I used is
not the one you may have heard about with "Gracie", the virtual
Greyhound guide; it was to an actual person.  (I don't believe
Gracie is accessible to use).
That being said, they appear to only be able to schedule rides,
not work with refunds.  I had some issues with my trip and had to
delay it by 3 days.  They cannot deal with refunds.  I ended up
just accepting the fact that I wouldn't get my money back from
the original trip, although in hindsight I would have made more
of an effort to get it back, which I have heard is a tedious
process.  I have also heard that Greyhound likes to rip off its
customers.
Vejas