[nabs-l] Winter Seminar Preregistration

Bryan Duarte (Student) Bryan.Duarte at asu.edu
Mon Jan 9 23:18:49 UTC 2017

Greetings NABS,

Washington Seminar is approaching fast and NABS is ready to provide all of our student advocates with some information, training, and of course some fun. This year we will be holding our Winter Seminar on Monday January 30 at 10:00am. We would very much appreciate it if you would take a few minutes to preregister for the Winter Seminar so we can get started on time. Please follow the link below to preregister and we look forward to seeing you soon.

http://nabslink.org/content/preregister-2017-nabs-winter-seminar

Bryan Duarte software engineer
ASU Computer Science Ph.D Student
National Association of Blind Students | Board Member
Arizona Association of Blind Students | President
QwikEyes CEO http://www.qwikeyes.com/

“let nothing disturb you, let nothing frighten you, all things are passing away: God never changes. patience obtains all things. whoever has God lacks nothing; God alone suffices.”
-- St. Teresa of Avila