[nabs-l] Google Forms and Qualtrics

Ahbee Orton ahbeeorton at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 15 13:27:49 UTC 2017

Hi Miso,

My schoolteachers use Google Forms quite a bit. I would consider it as fairly accessible but not completely accessible if there are pictures or graphs and tables. I can write things into the given spaces. I can also choose my options, when options are given. It gives these checkbox things to click on. It'll put x's in the spot to know that you've selected the answer choice. If there are pictures though, of course I can't get those. For the text things, I and others are to read and choose or write our answers.

HTH,
Ahbee

Sent from Ahbee's iPhone