[nabs-l] Preregistration for the NABS Annual Seminar & Business Meeting closes at noon today!

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Sat Jul 8 00:10:53 UTC 2017

hello Katherine,
thanks for posting this information the list and, yes I know that it
was first posted here on the 2nd of june in which people should've
done this ahead of time. oh well! anyway, I have a suggestion for next
year's seminar for nabs why not pt the link/form for doing
registration on the nabs web site? it would give students who aren't
on this list a opportunity to preregister a head of time besides you
posting the link to do it on the list. that's just my suggestion for
doing preregistration for next year. anyway, take care and, have a
good seminar I will be listening on line through my laptop!

hugs always,
amy