[nabs-l] Prowd to be a member!

Cory McMahon cory.j.mcmahon at gmail.com
Sun Jul 16 21:15:24 UTC 2017

Dear NABS:

It was great to meet those of you that were at the just-concluded annual
convention of the National Federation of the Blind. I'm glad that, while
there, I paid to become a member of NABS!

The National convention invigorated me and energized me more than I ever
have been to get involved in the efforts of the NABS Division -whether it be
writing letters in support of our priority legislation, or involving myself
in any other matter (including putting together letters of opposition
regarding the legislation we do not support) necessary to further the work
of NABS.

I look forward to engaging with each and every one of you to, in addition to
the above, go build the Federation!

Please feel free to reach out (and I, too, will reach out) if there's
anything I can do to be of assistance!

Sincerely,

Cory McMahon